It is important to discuss your needs and wishes, with family members, close friends and health professionals so you can begin planning for the future. To help you begin the planning ahead process, this section of the website provides helpful information and resources about powers of attorney and living wills, financial planning and support, and end of life care and support.
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Living wills or Advance Care Directives
- General information
- Strategies to manage finances
- Professional and family support with financial matters
- Putting financial supports in place
- Preventing exploitation
- Considerations for end of life care and support
- Types of end of life care
- Providing support in the later stages of the disease